Thursday, August 11, 2011

Metamorphosis in Seven Pictures

Six Years ago my world completely changed. My precious blessing Alex suprised us with his grand entrance. Six years ago I was scarred spitless at the realization that I had to grow up fast.

His first birthday was truly a time of celebration. A celebration of life and love. From a terrifying hospital stay to a roly-poly happy baby. We've gotten to watch his bloom into the young man he is today, and I know he's not finished yet.
Each year his personality has become more intricate and fascinating. We've seen him discover a favorite color. Taste delicious food. Find excitement in places that we've ignored.
Alex is ready to test out his independence. He knows where he is going and how he is going to get there. As far as he's concerned Sweet Husband and I are only along for the ride.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!






NEWBORN 2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

2011

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday big man! That mischievous little smile started early, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos. Alex is an amazing kid. I love him!

    ReplyDelete