Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's Not Vermont.....

There's nothing quite as sad as a sick baby. It just breaks your heart to look at them.
Some stomach bug was making the rounds, and we were lucky enough to bring it home with us.
Luke was miserable.

Luckily Sweet Husband was home, so while I nursed Luke 22/7, he got to spend the remaining 2/7 changing diapers.

On day three, Luke was feeling good enough to let Alex hold him while I stuffed my face with whatever we were having for dinner that night. 
All of a sudden, from the couch Alex starts screeching "VERMONT! VERMONT! VERMONT!".

I stared at the back of Alex's head bouncing up and down on the couch. Trying to figure out what sparked his sudden interest in this particular state.... Other than maple syrup, of course.

Before I could ask, Alex spun around, panic written over his face "Luke vermonted on me!"

Oh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment