Saturday, January 28, 2012

Artistic Endeavors

Chances are, that if you've had a conversation with Alex, he'll slide the fact that he is an artist into the discussion. In fact, you may find yourself one of the lucky few who he offers to take under his wing, to help you too, become an artist.

It really should come as no surprise that sometimes I find myself wondering what life must have been like for the mothers of some artists.

Did Picasso's madre ever chastised him for drawing on himself?


Perhaps Pollock's mother discovered a toothpaste creation on the bathroom mirror.

Do you think Michelangelo's mama ever saw her washtub splattered with paint?


Maybe, just maybe Monet's mum revoked his pen privileges.



"Kill-Joy" Isn't my middle name. It's just part of my job description.

2 comments:

  1. HAHA... I would totally restrict the medium to paper and washable pencil/markers. You are braver than me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I've confiscated all the pens in Alex's collection. He is devastated.

      Delete